Some New Solid State Ham Radio HF Amplifiers
Icom PW2 Solid State Amplifier
Taking reservations for this one. Just choose your favorite Ham Radio Outlet or Store.
- Amplifier Type:
- Solid state
- Amplifier Band Coverage: 160-6 meters
- Amplifier Power Output PEP: 1,000 watts
- Amplifier Input Power: 40 watts-55 watts
- Amplifier Supply Voltage: 100 Vac-260 Vac
- Maximum Line Current: 12 A
- External Power Supply: No
Flex Power Genius XL
- Amplifier Feature Highlights:
- 1.8–54 MHz coverage
- Full legal power 1500W (100% duty cycle ICAS), in all modes, up to 2000W
First ever MEffA™ system (Maximum Efficiency Algorithm) control efficiency as a function of output power
- Fully SO2R capable — 70dB nominal isolation between exciter inputs
- Smart control of cooling — real-time settings of drain voltage, drive and fan speed for best thermal performance
- Exceptional spurious performance owing to diplexed filters for carrier and harmonics
- Ultrafast SWR protection
- Remote control with desktop application in LAN or WAN networks
Expert Linears 1.5 - FA
- Powerful: solid 1.5kW in on on all modes.
- Very Light: about 10 to 11 kgs (23 to 24 lbs).
- Very Small: H 12, W 28, D 36 cm. (H4.72" X W11.2" X D17"approx
- Frequency Coverage: 1.8 mHz to 54 mHz, including WARCs.
- All Ham bands from 160M thru 6M. Including 60m & WARC
- Manages 4 antennas automatically & ATU can be bypassed
- ATU tunes up to 5:1 SWR
- Automatically switches between 2 transceivers
- Switching PS, needs no internal changes for 100VAC to 255VAC operation
- Very quiet switching PS.
- Operates full power on 240Vac or 120Vac just change AC plug.
- Less than 20A on 120Vac and less than 10A on 240Vac.
- Operates on 100Vac continuously through 255Vac.
If you have any questions, please ask them here. I prefer the comment section here or in YouTube over e-mail because your comments and questions will help others as well.
Thank you for subscribing to this website. I sincerely appreciate it.
Please stay in touch and best 73,
Icom PW2 Solid State Amp - DX Engineering